Crossan Family Foundation, Powerday and London Boxing Bursary Award Scheme 2018
The purpose of these awards is to facilitate achievement by aspiring young performers who
have the ability and potential to achieve success in their chosen sport of Amateur Boxing at
Regional, National and International levels.
Minimum Criteria: Applicants must clearly demonstrate on their application, that they have
reached a minimum standard of representing London Boxing at regional level in Champion-
ships or events.
1. Application for Award will Only be considered from:
- Individuals must be resident in London 12-18 years of age, male and female
- Individuals must be attending School/ College/ University or Work in London
- Individuals who are registered members of affiliated London Boxing Clubs
2. Awards up to a maximum of £500 are available to assist individual young people with cost
of training, travel and equipment
4. Applicants must be under 18 years of age in the calendar year of the Award being made.
5. Applications will Open on: Thursday 1st February 2018
Applications will Close on: Thursday 28th February 2018
Assessment and Award Decisions: Wednesday 14th March 2018
Award Presentation on: Thursday 5th April 2018
6. All individuals and their clubs will be responsible for ensuring the Awards are used correctly
and are supported by a Final Expenditure Balance Sheet. Any Award not used appropriately
or correctly expended against the spend profile, which was completed on the original
application form, may be recalled and reallocated to another worthy individual.
7. A decision to make an award will be based on:
- Ability of the Applicant
- Need of the Applicant and Family Circumstances
- Benefit to the Sport and Region
- Record of Achievement/ Current and Potential Results
- Applicants Must not be in receipt of any Other Funding from Sports Bodies e.g. UK Sport,
Sport England, England Boxing, Sport Aid
You can find the application form here.